Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I have decided to post, so be grateful

Not-Dear Stupid Humans,

Yeah, I know it's been awhile. The Idiot Feral Human got a new job where she's been working a lot of hours (and not paying proper attention to *me*, I might add), because she had to bring the rest of you something called a for-gee. I don't know what the hell that is, but if it keeps her from properly serving me, then I damn well don't like it. So you humans better appreciate this for-gee, whatever it is, because it came at *my* expense. You're not welcome.

The Idiot Feral Human has been taking it easy because she's 'tired'. Wimp. I can't have her sitting around doing nothing, so I made her update my blog in order to remind all of you that I am here, and I damn well deserve respect from all of you.

Hisses,
Chase

No comments:

Post a Comment